This page has moved to here.
I re-listened to our 13th podcast this morning after a conversation with a parent on limiting children’s screen time. I’m reposting it here in case the tips are helpful for other parents. We looked at best practices for how to use technology strategically, in a way that does not invade our relationships or our EQ.
- New Creation and its Discontents
- Moral Formation Over Time
- Interview With My Twin Brother Patrick
- Bitter Discontent
- The Robin & Boom Show #14 – Interview with William Kabasenche on Virtue Ethics
- An Angry Bumble Bee, a Strange Phone Call, and Another Day at Work
- Confessions of a Recovering Gnostic
- Identity Politics and Mob Madness
- Sanitizing Death